Dos and don’ts
- Do provide 100 per cent accurate and complete
information when answering questions about past and current medical conditions
and any medications you take.
- Don’t buy a policy based solely
on the cost of premiums. The old adage is true: You get what you pay for. Bargain-basement policies may not provide
complete coverage. Buy the best policy you can afford.
- Do notify your travel insurance provider of any
changes in your health or prescriptions – even when you stop taking
- Do read your policy carefully. Beware of any
limitations and exclusions that could invalidate your claim for medical
- Don’t buy a one-size-fits-all policy. Travel
insurance should be customized to suit the needs of an individual.
- Do shop around for the best insurance policy. Look
for a provider that explains the application process and policy in plain
language before you commit. Then start packing.
Call for personal service: 416-814-5591